Hartke revisits the traditional paper cone driver with the new AK series of bass cabinets. These cabs offer exceptionally warm tone, natural coloration and awesome power thanks to their custom crafted paper cone drivers and specially tuned enclosures.
We're known for innovation and tone, so we're adding the Hartke touch to the classic paper cone driver to keep our line of cabinets as diverse and widely appealing as possible. We designed the new AK series to deliver awesome power and terrific tone for all those paper cone loyalists. AKs are killer cabinets that give you a classic rock tone that you can rely on night after night.The AK115 houses one 15" 350 watt paper cone driver to ensure those deep low frequencies push through with power and clarity. For enhanced performance on the top end, the AK115 also employs a 1" titanium 50 watt compression driver, effectively rounding out the full range of tonal dimensions that can be produced by the bass guitar. The cabinet also provides both parallel Twist & Lock and 1/4" inputs for true connecting convenience
- One 15" 350 watt paper cone driver
- 1" titanium 50 watt compression driver
- Specially tuned, ported cabinet design
- Power Handling: 400 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 43Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 1W/1m
- Voice Coil: 3"
- Parallel Twist & Lock and 1/4" inputs
- High frequency attenuation switch (On, -6 dB, Off)
- Removable casters included
- Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15"(D)